Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question should be is he keen to play for City
and sign a contract til 2028/9 or not? We want his full commitment.
If not, see ya.

Real's transfer policies have rarely made sense over the years. They'll pack their squad full of superstars who don't complement each other, in the hope the sheer quality on show is enough to steamroller all comers.

They won nothing during the Galacticos era, & changed their policy slightly to only having half a team of Galacticos. If another shiny new toy comes along, Real won't hesitate turning Camavinga, Tchouameni, Valverde or Bellingham into the latest Hazard or Bale. It's how they roll... \0/
Suppose, I was assuming they knew better than me

If they have extended the contract length, that would make me very happy, I am sure most of the blues would be.
I’d be happy, as long as we bring in replacements now to be developed. A few of our squad are getting older, my worry is we scramble for replacements once they’ve gone.

I’d be happy, as long as we bring in replacements now to be developed. A few of our squad are getting older, my worry is we scramble for replacements once they’ve gone.
What about the way the club has been run for the last decade, makes you think we won’t be prepared for the inevitable?

I am still sceptical that Bellingham's Dad has called us a plastic club and has doubts in joining us. That is probably down to the build up during the Real Madrid game. Kyle Walker was less than complimentary towards City when he was at Spurs and we still bought him and has mostly been an excellent addition. On the other side of the coin securing both Gundo and Berny is just as good, although having alternatives is always a good policy.

Of course, we can not allow ourselves to be complacent. Look at Liverpool and look at what we did to Madrid because of their aging midfield. We made their best aged midfielders look like players from Salford City F.C, no disrespect to Salford City F.C.

Last edited:
No. I think sentiment towards him has changed due to the press leaks about "plastic" clubs rather than any decision to go to Madrid. My own opinion is that he would be a good signing but not one that is essential.
He never actually said that though; it’s not a quote, it’s a provocative wording by press to reports saying that he didn’t want to go to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.