Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your right about them needing a striker Benzema has declined rapidly over recent months and unlike last year caused no problems in this years tie. In these circumstances it may not be possible for them financially to reach a deal with Dortmund even if Bellingham fancies flying south.
theyve already been briefing they want dortmund to lower it from 150m euros to 100 million euros which theres no way they will.

theyve already been briefing they want dortmund to lower it from 150m euros to 100 million euros which theres no way they will.
just more press goading Dortmund would rather sell on the cheap than let him go to the ruin of football blah blah ,look at Haaland when Dortumd asked City to tone it down City complied, City are saying nothing on Bellingham but they have a very good idea of the price.

We will have put a value on the player and if his club agree to that value he may well be our player, the issue is if Madrid are prepared to offer more than we feel he is worth.

Whatever the outcome the player is a very lucky man , not than he has not earned it!
What happens if he wants to comes to us but Real are prepared to offer a bigger fee for him?
Surely he can't be made to go there.

For me Bellingham is still 90% going to sign for City, it is foolish to insult the lad just because we are being goaded by the press, let us take Madrid for example, they do not know whether the manager will be there next year, it is quite clear that their need is for a striker, but they can not afford the shirt seller they need, so why would they go and buy a midfielder after telling us that they already had the best 2 young players? There is more chance that cancelo will be at Madrid than Belligham, after all we all saw the need.
I agree. No need to insult Jude. It's like who would possibly turn down Margot Robbie? I would for Elizabeth Hurley...

Agree, but have faith in management team. Just don't see where Madrid need him
Real's transfer policies have rarely made sense over the years. They'll pack their squad full of superstars who don't complement each other, in the hope the sheer quality on show is enough to steamroller all comers.

They won nothing during the Galacticos era, & changed their policy slightly to only having half a team of Galacticos. If another shiny new toy comes along, Real won't hesitate turning Camavinga, Tchouameni, Valverde or Bellingham into the latest Hazard or Bale. It's how they roll... \0/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.