Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t see any reason why he would leave Borussia Dortmund, whilst all the top clubs in the world are clamouring for his signature (competing with salary and fee etc)… you can’t see any reason?
Plenty....

1684969482055.png

I’d agree Madrid are a massive club who historically often got what they wanted but 95% of the time….really??? In the last 2 seasons their top targets seemed to have been Mbappe & Haaland neither of whom ended up there. Being honest often them getting “what they wanted” was combined with them offering enormous amounts of cash in transfers & high wages….. they’re obviously still a enormously attractive proposition but I’m not sure la Liga has the same sparkle today as in the past and they don’t seem to be in the same financially unassailable position as it the past, I think they’re favourites but if it was done we’d have already distanced ourselves, we haven’t so that tells me it’s still undecided

I put 95% instead of 100% because of Haaland

The Mbappe case was different, he wants Madrid but the Qataris did something extraordinary to keep him.

They refused +150m when he had 1 year left on his contract, and when his contract expired I don't know how much did they offer him to renew.

I’d agree Madrid are a massive club who historically often got what they wanted but 95% of the time….really??? In the last 2 seasons their top targets seemed to have been Mbappe & Haaland neither of whom ended up there. Being honest often them getting “what they wanted” was combined with them offering enormous amounts of cash in transfers & high wages….. they’re obviously still a enormously attractive proposition but I’m not sure la Liga has the same sparkle today as in the past and they don’t seem to be in the same financially unassailable position as it the past, I think they’re favourites but if it was done we’d have already distanced ourselves, we haven’t so that tells me it’s still undecided
Madrid have also completely remodeled their stadium and surrounding area, hence their lack of major moves in the market.

That is almost complete and they will be seriously active in the next windows, their squad needs a serious refresh and will get it.

Madrid are serious competitors for any of the worlds top players.

Madrid have also completely remodeled their stadium and surrounding area, hence their lack of major moves in the market.

That is almost complete and they will be seriously active in the next windows, their squad needs a serious refresh and will get it.

Madrid are serious competitors for any of the worlds top players.

Yep problem is there league is tinpot! I used to watch a lot of Spanish league football not watched one last few seasons

Yep problem is there league is tinpot! I used to watch a lot of Spanish league football not watched one last few seasons
Tinpot is harsh but I understand what your saying, but Barca and Madrid are still huge attractions for the top players.

Big clubs, big wages and great lifestyle.

History tells us you only compete with Bayern for one season….
Twas quite interesting listening to the Totally Football Show podcast on European football, and hearing how Bayern actually works (they were discussing possible management changes i.e. the sacking of Kahn & Salhimidzic).

For all their banging on about 50+1, what actually happens is that the management team have a meeting with traditional management team, headed by Uli Hoeness.

Then Uli Hoeness has a meeting with the Bayern board representatives of Audi, Deutsche Bank, Allianz respectively, during which he makes propositions for the coming season, and they have to agree to sign off on them or not.

Usually they do, Rafa Honigstein said, but its interesting to note that they aren't quite as pure and 'fan-owned' as they like to make out.

Twas quite interesting listening to the Totally Football Show podcast on European football, and hearing how Bayern actually works (they were discussing possible management changes i.e. the sacking of Kahn & Salhimidzic).

For all their banging on about 50+1, what actually happens is that the management team have a meeting with traditional management team, headed by Uli Hoeness.

Then Uli Hoeness has a meeting with the Bayern board representatives of Audi, Deutsche Bank, Allianz respectively, during which he makes propositions for the coming season, and they have to agree to sign off on them or not.

Usually they do, Rafa Honigstein said, but it’s interesting to note that they aren't quite as pure and 'fan-owned' as they like to make out.

There’s a surprise…. The Bavarian mafia aren’t as squeaky clean as they would have us believe…. Can’t say I’m stunned by that revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.