Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining Madrid shirt is like wearing Balenciaga, pla,yers care about the " brand " a lot.

And when you join Madrid, you guarantee that you will win a lot of trophies & play with the best players in addition to getting paid really well salary in addition to more commercial deals since they have one of the biggest fan base.

As you know, 95% of the time Madrid get what they want.

IF there is any new talent ( Robinho, Vini, Rodrygo, Endrick...etc ), or already existing star ( Ronaldo, Mbappe, Hazard...etc) usually their ultimate dream is to join Madrid.
I’d agree Madrid are a massive club who historically often got what they wanted but 95% of the time….really??? In the last 2 seasons their top targets seemed to have been Mbappe & Haaland neither of whom ended up there. Being honest often them getting “what they wanted” was combined with them offering enormous amounts of cash in transfers & high wages….. they’re obviously still a enormously attractive proposition but I’m not sure la Liga has the same sparkle today as in the past and they don’t seem to be in the same financially unassailable position as it the past, I think they’re favourites but if it was done we’d have already distanced ourselves, we haven’t so that tells me it’s still undecided

I just can't see him moving yet. I can't see any reason why he would. His stock is only going to rise.
You can’t see any reason why he would leave Borussia Dortmund, whilst all the top clubs in the world are clamouring for his signature (competing with salary and fee etc)… you can’t see any reason?

You can’t see any reason why he would leave Borussia Dortmund, whilst all the top clubs in the world are clamouring for his signature (competing with salary and fee etc)… you can’t see any reason?
We should register an interest and then take a big step back.
There is a great tactic in negotiating “silence is golden”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.