Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's making a huge mistake going to Madrid at his age. If he does go, with the massive fee the pressure from the start is going to be ridiculous.

If Bellingham doesn't show his quality in the first three games he will have Spanish media and the Madrid fans on his back straight away, articles etc. Headlines everything.

The fee is what is going increase the pressure on him, if he goes for 130 million or 150 million euros, the pressure starts straight away. No time for learning you must be incredible straight away. You can't be a project for 150 million in Madrid you need to be close to the finished article.

Some players, having experienced life abroad - no matter what their country of origin - just have no desire to go back and live where they came from.

Its my case. Will always be proud to be Mancunian, but coming back to live in the UK would depress the sh*te out of me.

Couldn't blame Bellingham if this was his case also (although I'd love to see him in Gundogan's position as I think its the best fit for both parties)..

I just can't see him moving yet. I can't see any reason why he would. His stock is only going to rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.