Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where my head's been at for the last few weeks.

Maybe, maybe, if we hadn't been celebrating the first trophy win of a potential treble or if we had failed to qualify for the Champions League then I'd be arsed.

As it stands, he's a top quality player. We have many of those. If he goes to Real Madrid then fair play to both of them.
He is nowhere near top quality yet.

If that's true, then based on everything we are supposed to know about our club, he isn't coming here.
We’re going to get him, Madrid is running around telling everyone that they are going to buy Bellingham for 100m+add ons.

This is not the amount Dortmund wants and they’re in the middle of a title race. I suspect Dortmund are furious with Madrid and will not sell a single player to Madrid this window.

Meanwhile we’ve proven to Dortmund last season that we are respectful and easy to deal with. I mean their CEO couldn’t stop calling us cheats a few seasons ago, why has he stopped now?

We’re going to get him, Madrid is running around telling everyone that they are going to buy Bellingham for 100m+add ons.

This is not the amount Dortmund wants and they’re in the middle of a title race. I suspect Dortmund are furious with Madrid and will not sell a single player to Madrid this window.

Meanwhile we’ve proven to Dortmund last season that we are respectful and easy to deal with. I mean their CEO couldn’t stop calling us cheats a few seasons ago, why has he stopped now?

My point isn't about any of the other clubs. It is about us.

If there are two things we have been told over and over again, by Tolmie himself amongst others, it is that a)'the club always want almost total commitment from players that it is us they want to join above all else', and b) that we 'don't do bidding wars'.

If even one, or both, of the earlier claims are true, i.e that he has agreed terms with 4 clubs, and it is now about who can agree a fee with Dortmund, then simply put, he is not our guy.

My point isn't about any of the other clubs. It is about us.

If there are two things we have been told over and over again, by Tolmie himself amongst others, it is that a)'the club always want almost total commitment from players that it is us they want to join above all else', and b) that we 'don't do bidding wars'.

If even one, or both, of the earlier claims are true, i.e that he has agreed terms with 4 clubs, and it is now about who can agree a fee with Dortmund, then simply put, he is not our guy.

Like everybody including me and you don't know anything about this transfer, i rather wait until season over.

If that's all it is, then Romano and a ton of Spanish and German reporters would be left with an egg on their face. Seems unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.