Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the player I'd like the most at City. He's got Pep player written all over him.

Maybe it is a bit too soon but for a move to City but it would be very interesting on seeing how he does next season. He has impressed me when he played against us.

This kid would step into the shoes of Fernandinho seamlessly,he has very similar qualities.Watching the game last light i could see him playing the same role and running the show equally brilliantly.
Hes not a cdm though, he would more be a replacement for gundo

He is more of an 8 than a 6 but given the talent this kid has Pep could mould him into any number.

Break the bank in a Haaland and Bellingham dortmund raid and give dortmund the option of keeping him on loan for another year

Hes not a cdm though, he would more be a replacement for gundo
He gets around the pitch brilliantly,his stamina/endurance is terrific,He reads play superbly,and is equally adept at breaking up attacks as he is starting them.He isn't restricted by a lack of attribute,and he clearly has wonderful leadership qualities.
He can be a complete midfield general for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.