Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope City steer well clear of this lad. I've got a feeling that he's already getting big for his boots and destined to be the next Pogba, or as someone said on here last night, the new Carlton Palmer.
Certainly nowhere near as good as the media has hyped him up to be. €90m is a joke.

Liverpool apparently trying to sign his brother Jobe Bellingham. Could potentially have some impact on Judes decision on who to join next summer if it would come down a competition for his signing between us and the scousers.
Who allegedly, is a better prospect, according to a couple of Blue Nose fans who are good friends of mine.

They have Tchouameni, Valverde and Camavinga. Does anyone believe Bellingham would be of use there right now? He’s not going there anytime soon but the Spanish media knows it’s the next big transfer story so they’re laying the groundwork

Hell be our player next year. Gundogan replacement. The Haaland factor will be major in this. Them two at Dortmund were inseparable. Sat next each other. Went out on weekends with each other. Did videos for Dortmunds YouTube channel with each other. If Haaland asks Jude to join us he will. Behind the scenes at Dortmund they apparently have never seen a bromance like that before.

Hell be our player next year. Gundogan replacement. The Haaland factor will be major in this. Them two at Dortmund were inseparable. Sat next each other. Went out on weekends with each other. Did videos for Dortmunds YouTube channel with each other. If Haaland asks Jude to join us he will. Behind the scenes at Dortmund they apparently have never seen a bromance like that before.
It’s not a precursor to a deal, obviously the friendship helps, however, just look at messi and Kun in recent memory, push and pull factors are not determined by friendship, despite willing it….

This being said, the massive pull for Bellingham is what the club offers in terms of success, that will always be the determining factor, not the top trump cards they trade (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.