Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
think i might be the only person that isn't sold on bellingham. i know he's young but he just seems a bit all over the shop to me. it feels to me like englands performances have dipped when he has been in the team.
Are you actually inferring england is playing poorly because of bellingham in the team?

I think I need a break from this forum, some of the takes lately have been next level bullshit.

Are you actually inferring england is playing poorly because of bellingham in the team?

I think I need a break from this forum, some of the takes lately have been next level bullshit.
not exactly. i just get the feeling he's more high octane than control and that, to different degrees, both city and england are more about control these days. i just wonder if he's really ready.
but i do get that everyone else raves about him so understand that i must be wrong.

not exactly. i just get the feeling he's more high octane than control and that, to different degrees, both city and england are more about control these days. i just wonder if he's really ready.
but i do get that everyone else raves about him so understand that i must be wrong.
Well see that was a more nuanced take and very different from your initial post.

I have regained some hope.

think i might be the only person that isn't sold on bellingham. i know he's young but he just seems a bit all over the shop to me. it feels to me like englands performances have dipped when he has been in the team.
I can see where you are coming from. He is a raw talent no doubt but you can see the potential superstar. His mindset is impressive. Overall he could control our midfield for years.

You're not taking into account the Pep factor, Bellingham has everything to be a world class level player, he is young, he needs shaping and moulding,

I remember seeing Foden early doors exact same things all there just needed it all bringing together and now we have possibly in the making the best player we will see in our shirt

As we all have seen Pep improves players without doubt, he gets his hands on Bellingham and the lad goes to another level

You're not taking into account the Pep factor, Bellingham has everything to be a world class level player, he is young, he needs shaping and moulding,

I remember seeing Foden early doors exact same things all there just needed it all bringing together and now we have possibly in the making the best player we will see in our shirt

As we all have seen Pep improves players without doubt, he gets his hands on Bellingham and the lad goes to another level
oh i was taking that into account, and i'm sure if Pep wants him it's because he sees what he needs in him. I trust Peps judgement implicitly. In fact as far as Pep goes i'd describe myself as a "happy clapper" lol. i was merely describing what i currently feel about him.

Why do people think there’s a chance for this transfer this season?
Bellingham is a good player but a player with potential very high limits

Great potential, but extremely overrated at the moment. Watched a lot of Dortmund last couple years, and he’s nowhere near the player he’s described to be. The reason why he keeps on starting for them is because he’s young. If he was 30+ he’d be on the bench. Will no doubt be a very good player in the future, but if we replace Bernardo with Bellingham this summer that’s a massive downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.