Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why he has a €150m price tag on him. I don't know where he will end up, but I would be really surprised if Real Madrid paid him €150m.
especially if they still have their eyes on mbappe, you’d think not

“Real Madrid had agreement with the player who was excited to play for his dream club with his idols Modric Kroos and Benzema.

However Abu Dhabi state owned Manchester City offered absolutely obscene amounts of money to the player, his family, agents and the selling club that any traditional football club could never match and it has become clear that the player chose money over football.

Real Madrid and La Liga implore UEFA to further investigate the financial doping of Manchester City and ban them from european competition for clear and obvious financial cheating that is destroying the balance of world football.

Hala Madrid”

June 2023

Does this journo have agenda against us

When have City ever publicly indicated an interest in Bellingham?

This bollocks is either completely fabricated, or it's coming from Real to crank up the pressure on Bellingham to sign with them.

It's funny that Jude's apparently going to be the major signing of the summer with every major club chasing his signature, but somehow it's only City being singled out for attack, yet we're the only one's who've NEVER mentioned Bellingham?

Mmmmmmmm.... \0/

When have City ever publicly indicated an interest in Bellingham?

This bollocks is either completely fabricated, or it's coming from Real to crank up the pressure on Bellingham to sign with them.

It's funny that Jude's apparently going to be the major signing of the summer with every major club chasing his signature, but somehow it's only City being singled out for attack, yet we're the only one's who've NEVER mentioned Bellingham?

Mmmmmmmm.... \0/

I cant see anything on his time lien saying that so it will be interesting to see if Berger denies that tweet or comment?

I think the funniest part of all of this won't be the dippers throwing themselves into the Mersey, it'll be the meltdown the fat racist Tebas has, the fucking slug.

Reactions: jrb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.