Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean its pretty obvious real madrid are
City still haven't distanced themselves from the reports of last couple days.

Unlike us when something so definitive is reported.

I was told months ago Liverpool were never in the running despite all the reports, so that gives me hope the same contacts have been calling it right all along.
its just so weird dortmunds stance has been that there in a title race and wont do anything before seasons done but suddenly they are so eager to complete the deal 5 crucial games before seasons over... doesnt add up

City still haven't distanced themselves from the reports of last couple days.

Unlike us when something so definitive is reported.

I was told months ago Liverpool were never in the running despite all the reports, so that gives me hope the same contacts have been calling it right all along.
1683295575202.gif

1683295699038.gif

He would have to reveal his source or take the fall for them.

Considering he doesn't have a source, he's fucked either way if City went after him.
This is the main problem with social media during transfer season, all of them want to be first and all of them want as many clicks and engagement as possible, and like usual it’s by bringing City’s name into their headlines as they generate the most clicks and people want to hate us, these accounts can write anything about City because they know rags, dippers, Madrid fans will all choose to believe it

I understand City not wanting to give this bullshit the oxygen to breathe, but surely a time must come when we legally squash the tripe out of one of them to send out a clear message that enough is enough...
Maybe on some limited basis….Some reporter might really say something so egregious that we might push back a little, but I suspect Klahdoon knows you can’t really win a war with the media. He will keep his head and won’t be driven by emotion.

How’s Prince Harry war with the media going? There is an old adage that you never pick a fight with someone who buys their ink by the barrel for a reason.

Maybe on some limited basis….Some reporter might really say something so egregious that we might push back a little, but I suspect Klahdoon knows you can’t really win a war with the media. He will keep his head and won’t be driven by emotion.

How’s Prince Harry war with the media going? There is an old adage that you never pick a fight with someone who buys their ink by the barrel for a reason.
As things stand, we've nothing to lose & everything to gain by going after our detractors. If we let it be known they'd better be able to back up their accusations with solid empirical facts, otherwise we'll sue the crap out of them, that will sort out the serious journos from the bullshitting chancers seeking clicks.

It's not just the continued reputational damage. Imagine if Bellingham really does prefer Real because of our constant FFP woes? It's highly unlikely, but not impossible that it could adversely affect us in a multitude of ways...

As things stand, we've nothing to lose & everything to gain by going after our detractors. If we let it be known they'd better be able to back up their accusations with solid empirical facts, otherwise we'll sue the crap out of them, that will sort out the serious journos from the bullshitting chancers seeking clicks.

It's not just the continued reputational damage. Imagine if Bellingham really does prefer Real because of our constant FFP woes? It's highly unlikely, but not impossible that it could adversely affect us in a multitude of ways...
It is pretty difficult to get legal judgements against media. They are heavily protected by western legal systems, and we need to that to preserve our democracy.

Plus trying to take out detractors is like playing a giant game of wack a mole. You try to knock one out and another will pop up.

The best way to go about this in my opinion is to continue on the road map of our sporting project. If we finish the project we will essentially be an establishment team 15-20 years from now and there isn’t much anybody can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.