Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Real do end up paying over £100mill for him, plus his rumoured wages of £375K a week, what will Tebas say about that? (uck all)

One missed player isn't going to define us as a team, we got Haaland and other players when Madrid wanted them .

How many players have we chased that have turned out a bit crap when they have gone to another team?

Not interested if he comes or not. Haaland was something we didn't have, so push the boat out. I'm genuinely not sure Bellingham is something we haven't got. So, jog on Jude.
But gundo leaving and jude is for that the next 10 years and imagine him under pep
Plus we seen all this with haaland last year

Bellingham going to Madrid is unlikely imo If we are seriously in for him. We are currently dominating the best league in the world.. have the best manager in the world and all his mates play for us… he will be near his family and we have the budget.. bit of a no brainer if you are Jude.

The only reason this won’t happen is if Pep isn’t desperate for him.

If we truly want him.. he will end up a city player imo.

All part of the dance that will likely go on for the next four months odd.

I think many people are lost in the excitement of the chase, and elevated Jude to holy grail levels. He isn't that good right now, but has massive potential.
I believe if he comes to City he will be coached into a world class player. If he goes to Madrid, I see him becoming a bit part in an expensive vanity project (but, to be fair, as a City fan i would say that).
Although I would like him, he will not make a massive difference to our team in his 1st year, and he will be taxed with raising his game to levels he has not yet reached, just hinted at.
Because Peps system doesn't collapse if one structural column is removed, another replaces it equally well, if he does choose Madrid we will cope and maintain our levels.
Jude being chased by teams like some kind of "McGuffin" is nonsense. He isn't a panacea for any team just yet.
So, in conclusion, I've put a tenner on him coming to us, and that's the only way I can get excited about this transfer no matter which way it goes.

What I don’t understand is why would a City Twitter account gaslight the topic further? Leave that shit for other amateurs to try and find more clicks and followers whether true or not.
I find it astonishing that a City account would put that out in the public domain.

To get social media interactions up! it’s a cesspit of bullshit social media when you understood that you take it all with big pinch of salt !

Wait till the fat lady sings, I have seen or read nothing that makes me think we or Real have this deal in the bag and believe it is very much a possibility he will be in our shirt once our season ends.

Anyone who believes there will be a announcement on his future before the season ends for either us, Real or Dortmund are again, foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.