Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pep will ever get a job as good as here ever again where there's no politics like Barca, Bayern and the owners like him.

He's not stupid you know.. so he may just decide to stick around and mold another all time great like Haaland!
Seriously hope so :)

Let's just smash them on Tuesday night, and let him watch our performance on TV, which will certainly make him theink.

Like others I wouldn't lose sleep if he chooses them, better than him going to the dippers. But I will say this is certainly a tactic of RM, to be shouting from the rooftops about potential targets, where we always keep our cards close to our chest. If he wants them fine, but the fact that we are not shouting about him on social media via briefed press, doesn't mean we are out of the hunt.

Pep ain’t gonna be around much longer unfortunately, so you’d guess this is bellingham’s only chance to play under the best coach in the world, given his best mate’s here along with plenty of his england team mates, i’d be quite surprised if he turns us down even tho madrid are a “bigger” but not better club, the prem league is miles better than la liga surely top class players want to test themselves at the highest level? then again… :-/

We have two more seasons with him and then he still could stay for another two years!

Why would City be pursuing Bellingham, but not discuss personal terms & a transfer fee?

If not the above, what else would we be discussing outside with Team Bellingham? The average weather in Manchester? Decent barbers? His vital statistics for a kit fitting? \0/
There are admirers at club for players doesn't mean they sign him. There are players around who probably fit profile better

Disappointing to hear though it does seem he prefers Madrid? Ornstein is mates with Omar Berrada I think so this little snippet will have come from him imo
Indeed looks like it's over and we are distancing ourselves. Oh well off to the Messi thread

Let's just smash them on Tuesday night, and let him watch our performance on TV, which will certainly make him theink.

Like others I wouldn't lose sleep if he chooses them, better than him going to the dippers. But I will say this is certainly a tactic of RM, to be shouting from the rooftops about potential targets, where we always keep our cards close to our chest. If he wants them fine, but the fact that we are not shouting about him on social media via briefed press, doesn't mean we are out of the hunt.
I think city saying nothing reflects a respect by City to dortmund, both of whom have their eyes on prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.