Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny for the thoughts of Jude Bellingham after last nights demolition of Real Madrid.

I imagine he is licking his lips at the thought of being the centrepiece of their new midfield..

Modric has been the bionic man but clearly last night was one round too many, Kroos similarly is on borrowed time.

Sorry if already posted...this is a paragraph from an article today in AS regarding Madrid and Bellingham -

When it comes to summer signings, the name at the top of Madrid’s list is Jude Bellingham. The Borussia Dortmund star was already a crucial close-season target; now, the importance of luring him to the Spanish capital has been further highlighted. Identified by Madrid as the heir to Luka Modric in the role of string-puller-in-chief, the 19-year-old has chosen the Bernabéu as his preferred destination, as this newspaper revealed last month. This leaves the ball in Los Blancos’ court. Madrid must now attempt to bargain Dortmund’s asking price down from €150m to the €100m that the Spaniards have set as their spending limit.

So it seems that Madrid are wanting to get Dortmund to lower the price by €50m !!

Sorry if already posted...this is a paragraph from an article today in AS regarding Madrid and Bellingham -

When it comes to summer signings, the name at the top of Madrid’s list is Jude Bellingham. The Borussia Dortmund star was already a crucial close-season target; now, the importance of luring him to the Spanish capital has been further highlighted. Identified by Madrid as the heir to Luka Modric in the role of string-puller-in-chief, the 19-year-old has chosen the Bernabéu as his preferred destination, as this newspaper revealed last month. This leaves the ball in Los Blancos’ court. Madrid must now attempt to bargain Dortmund’s asking price down from €150m to the €100m that the Spaniards have set as their spending limit.

So it seems that Madrid are wanting to get Dortmund to lower the price by €50m !!
I think, with Sancho, they just stood on their valuation, made the same deal after a delay of an entire season. This probably would go the same way.

I imagine he is licking his lips at the thought of being the centrepiece of their new midfield..

Modric has been the bionic man but clearly last night was one round too many, Kroos similarly is on borrowed time.
Bellingham has a stark choice...

1. Be the face of the new Real Madrid rebuild

2. Become a squad player at City with the view of becoming a starter

This all depends on whether Bellingham wants to have a new team built around him & become part of Real's illustrious history, or he wants to return home & prove himself amongst his England peers in the toughest league on the world.

The reports from Spain are he'd rather write his name into football history by becoming a Real Madrid player. However, he needs to remember that things turned to shit at Real for better players than Bellingham, with Bale, Hazard & Owen amongst others springing to mind.

City in the Premier League is definitely the tougher choice. But if he comes here, he's gonna have to fight for his place, as opposed being earmarked to replace Modric or Kroos in Spain & be almost guaranteed a place in the starting eleven.

I'd love him here, but I'm increasingly not arsed what he does. If he chooses Real, we'll move onto our next midfield target who I reckon should be Declan Rice.

Rice is a different type of player who solves the Rodri issue, but means we'll have to find an alternative to eventually replace Gundog. But this could lead to Grealish & Foden moving to central midfield, & us looking for the rapid attacking wingers to replace Grealish & Foden out wide as many of us believe we need to do.

Bellingham has a stark choice...

1. Be the face of the new Real Madrid rebuild

2. Become a squad player at City with the view of becoming a starter

This all depends on whether Bellingham wants to have a new team built around him & become part of Real's illustrious history, or he wants to return home & prove himself amongst his England peers in the toughest league on the world.

The reports from Spain are he'd rather write his name into football history by becoming a Real Madrid player. However, he needs to remember that things turned to shit at Real for better players than Bellingham, with Bale, Hazard & Owen amongst others springing to mind.

City in the Premier League is definitely the tougher choice. But if he comes here, he's gonna have to fight for his place, as opposed being earmarked to replace Modric or Kroos in Spain & be almost guaranteed a place in the starting eleven.

I'd love him here, but I'm increasingly not arsed what he does. If he chooses Real, we'll move onto our next midfield target who I reckon should be Declan Rice.

Rice is a different type of player who solves the Rodri issue, but means we'll have to find an alternative to eventually replace Gundog. But this could lead to Grealish & Foden moving to central midfield, & us looking for the rapid attacking wingers to replace Grealish & Foden out wide as many of us believe we need to do.
He'll be the face for about 1 year till Endrick turns up or they buy the next kid coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.