Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Gundo and Bernie and sign Rice - who needs Bellingham?
Don't really need to sign Rice either. Either sign La Fee or Veiga and give Perone or Phillips more of a look in (the latter might be a stretch)

Funny that rm trying get him for 100 mill euros and Liverpool tried that and got told to fuckoff city the only team who willing pay the money

Madrid clearly need a rebuild and so if he is given guarantees that he will be at the centre of that he might go there. After watching us muller Madrid he might be worried he would not get in our starting 11.
If he has these thoughts as a professional footballer, I doubt we'd be interested or he would be where he is today. Don't forget, he was 17 when he signed for an established Champions League side from Brimingham. That step up was far bigger than a step from Dortmund to City.

Maybe so. I think the lad has potential but I personally don't think he would be a guaranteed starter unless we have to unload midfielders.
I think Gundo and Bernardo will leave. Maybe Phillips too. If we have a successful summer and only lose 1, Bellingham comes in

Funny that rm trying get him for 100 mill euros and Liverpool tried that and got told to fuckoff city the only team who willing pay the money
It's the perfect way to do transfers. Jude and RM could well force Dortmund into a transfer.

Dortmund risk having a player on big wages and stinking up the dressing room otherwise.

Dortmund will be praying we are still at the table otherwise Real are going to strong arm them into a deal.

It's the perfect way to do transfers. Jude and RM could well force Dortmund into a transfer.

Dortmund risk having a player on big wages and stinking up the dressing room otherwise.

Dortmund will be praying we are still at the table otherwise Real are going to strong arm them into a deal.
they tend to get what they want though dortmund. Ie sancho, dembele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.