Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he actually turned down a chance to come and develop his potential under the greatest coach on the planet... well nothing more needs to be said really.
It's a huge risk on his career for me, Madrid are a magnificent club but one that does not have a history of looking after their players.

Bellingham is still learning his trade, he could have come to the best club side in the world, with the best coach and a club that looks after it's players like family.

The pressure will be on Jude from day one in Spain, good luck to him, he's had some career so far.

Apparently he’s got a 6 year contract. Takes him to 25. A perfect age to come back to the PL. And at his prime as a footballer.

He’ll have played in the Bundesliga, La Liga, and finally the PL. City, Liverpool, United and Arsenal will be in for him if he wants to return to England and to the PL when his contract is up at Madrid.

The lad and his dad aren’t that stupid. Very sensible, if I’m honest.

PS. Who knows where City will be at in 6 years time. New manager, new players, possibly new CEO, etc.

Apparently he’s got a 6 year contract. Takes him to 25. A perfect age to come back to the PL. And at his prime as a footballer.

He’ll have played in the Bundesliga, La Liga, and finally the PL. City, Liverpool, United and Arsenal will be in for him if he wants to return to England and to the PL when his contract is up at Madrid.

The lad and his dad aren’t that stupid. Very sensible, if I’m honest.

PS. Who knows where City will be at in 6 years time. New manager, new players, possibly new CEO, etc.

Think he be done by 30 he has played so many games minutes at such a young age 30 for him will be like 34 for anyone else! Sure started playing regular for Birmingham at 15/16 too

Labelled us a "plastic club" so can do one.

He may want to come back to England - depending how things go he may fancy coming to us.

For me not interested........ you get a chance and if you blow it thats fine your choice but no seconds.
He didn't media making up shit there

What happened to the alleged 150 million euros Dortmund were sticking to?
96 million seems like going on the cheap.

After the season Erling has had and the accolades and trophies that have come his way, being a good mate I thought he might be thinking I'll have a bit of that too. Alas not to be.

He'll be expected to hit the ground running there and nobodys sure who the coach will be yet so can't even be sure of his role. Lots of competition in his area too with Tchouameni, Camavinga, Kroos, Modric etc. Be interesting to see how he goes on. You can find yourself out in the cold there very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.