Jude Bellingham

It's laughable how much good fortune England have, they remind of that lot across town it wouldn't suprise me if they fluke a win in Berlin, fortune doesn't seem to favour the brave in this tournament.
I've said for years England are the rags of international football, constantly riding their luck and scraping undeserved wins whilst looking "unconvincing" with the opposition looking the better side.

No, you're just choosing not to believe the evidence that's before your eyes. Ask yourself why the greatest manager in history wanted to sign him? Why did the biggest club in the world go balls deep for him at the age of 20? You're wilfully ignoring the fact he is an exceptional young footballer. His brilliant goal, in the dying embers of the game when the pressure was dialed up, has taken us to the quarter finals; so he's already contributed more than any other England player this tournament. Is he perfect? Is he fuck. But what midfielders are at the age of 21? Fucking hell, Zidane was in and out of the Bordeaux team at his age. Any deficiencies in his game will be dealt with as he gets older. He's already achieved more than most footballers will in their entire careers. Some on here were comparing him to Daniel Sturridge earlier, Daniel fucking Sturridge.

And yes, he's petulant. But some of the greatest players ever were petulant. I'm talking about his ability as a footballer. You and a few others have an irrational dislike of him, it's hard to fathom really.
If he was as good as being made out by you and a few others he’d be dictating the game to some degree not only contributing in the last second. This cunts hype is getting ridiculous now ffs.

Hahaha

Of course he did

It was more like a teenage temper tantrum

No player has not had a dip in form. I’ve read , on here, that Haaland should be dropped as he’s a liability ffs!!

Tbh Rodri is the only City player who has never really had a dip in form. Even KDB wasn’t his old self when coming back from his injury.

Stones , a fantastic footballer, has had his rocky spells and was nearly sold (if I remember correctly)
Fucking hell!

Kevin had to work his way back to match fitness, after being out for five months

He didn’t do badly at Newcastle, which wasn’t long after his return.

can there not be a middle ground ever?

He comes across as a bit arrogant and dislikeable on the pitch, can sometimes be frustrating but also a very young talent that is having a great season and deserves plaudits for that goal which keeps us in the tournament?

He comes across as a bit arrogant and dislikeable on the pitch, can sometimes be frustrating but also a very young talent that is having a great season and deserves plaudits for that goal which keeps us in the tournament?
I think my middle ground is pretty much as you state barring the great season. Trophy wise it’s been great but his own performances haven’t been standout since January.
I’ve never really been one to think he isn’t a brilliant player just that we don’t see that brilliance anywhere near enough to warrant the adulation he receives and the ego that’s come with said adulation.

If it makes you happy - some who have watched him first hand playing for RM as well as these last 4 games aren't as arsed as you appear to be.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.