Jude Bellingham

But according to snivel he is the best right back England have ever had.
Wanker
I don't get this insistence that pundits should be ex players that have either never managed or failed miserably and ran back to the punditry lark.

Having Neville give advice on what to do is quite hilarious. The guy who failed hugely playing for England, failed as a domestic manager and was part of the most inept coaching team in that game against Iceland is hilarious..

No, you're just choosing not to believe the evidence that's before your eyes. Ask yourself why the greatest manager in history wanted to sign him? Why did the biggest club in the world go balls deep for him at the age of 20? You're wilfully ignoring the fact he is an exceptional young footballer. His brilliant goal, in the dying embers of the game when the pressure was dialed up, has taken us to the quarter finals; so he's already contributed more than any other England player this tournament. Is he perfect? Is he fuck. But what midfielders are at the age of 21? Fucking hell, Zidane was in and out of the Bordeaux team at his age. Any deficiencies in his game will be dealt with as he gets older. He's already achieved more than most footballers will in their entire careers. Some on here were comparing him to Daniel Sturridge earlier, Daniel fucking Sturridge.

And yes, he's petulant. But some of the greatest players ever were petulant. I'm talking about his ability as a footballer. You and a few others have an irrational dislike of him, it's hard to fathom really.
The evidence of my eyes is that he has played poorly, and been a snide, petulant, prima donna for the entire Euros, was mediocre in the second half of the La Liga season, and played poorly and was petulant in the CL knockout rounds.

And he is a major reason why England needed the last minute equaliser in the first place, and why we have struggled throughout, and is very fortunate that shot came off.

His ability as a footballer right now is significantly less than what many—including yourself, apparently—are strangely claiming it is. You seem to be basing your entire view of him on his first 6 months at Real Madrid, whilst ignoring literally everything after that.

And my dislike of him is far from irrational. He has become Ronaldo-levels of dislikable (with the disruptive and derisive nature that comes with it). I am far from the only one that feels this way, and it certainly isn’t only City fans that hold this view, either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.