Jude Bellingham

True, one was a 'political gesture' no idea what but all the Turks in the comments seem apocalyptic with rage it's been classed as offensive. One grabbed his cock and thrusted it towards the opposition bench.

But the rule comes under both gestures. offensive or political and should have the same punishment

True, one was a 'political gesture' no idea what but all the Turks in the comments seem apocalyptic with rage it's been classed as offensive. One grabbed his cock and thrusted it towards the opposition bench.
turkey's defence is : ''wolf is a symbol of turks.. it is not political'' which is right. it is a symbol for thousands of years... no political background. you can consider it as ''three lions'', or german eagle etc.

the other side is stating that, including many turks:
''yes, wolf is not politcal, but this wolf gesture with hand dates back only to 1990s, which has a political background''
they are also right.
uefa is standing on that side. and taking this gesture as political.
i am not making any comments here as a turk.

but the argument is just about that.

turkey's defence is : ''wolf is a symbol of turks.. it is not political'' which is right. it is a symbol for thousands of years... no political background. you can consider it as ''three lions'', or german eagle etc.

the other side is stating that, including many turks:
''yes, wolf is not politcal, but this wolf gesture with hand dates back only to 1990s, which has a political background''
they are also right.
uefa is standing on that side. and taking this gesture as political.
i am not making any comments here as a turk.

but the argument is just about that.

Seems harsh, I'm not massively clued up on Turkish politics myself but I got the impression it was sort of a 'national gesture' rather than something with massively negative connotations like a Nazi Salute (bad analogy I know but I can't think of another politically charged hand gesture).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.