Jude Bellingham

Played well with a bit more discipline but no player should be to big a player to be subbed when you can see he was suffering with fatigue

I don’t have any obligation to go to the trouble of answering if you can’t even be bothered to read the thread.
I've read the thread and given my own detailed views on him.

I asked a simple question of your view on his showing TODAY. If that's beyond you then no worries, leave it.

Just as well he doesn’t play in the premier league. Imagine the outrage with most fans.

Maybe so but it's been done to death...how about something original like judging him on today? It's possible for anyone of us to be better today than we were yesterday...how about applying that to Bellingham today?
Give me your thoughts on his showing today?

No because it doesn't address the very specific question I asked.
"What did he do to offend you"?

"He didn't offend me".

I mean he could have said 'nothing', but it amounts to the same thing.

I've read the thread and given my own detailed views on him.

I asked a simple question of your view on his showing TODAY. If that's beyond you then no worries, leave it.
And I have stated my view of it in this thread.

Apparently reading all of the thread is beyond you.

I am going to stop engaging with you, as you are responding in bad faith, and I don’t want to hijack the thread with a petty dispute with you (knowing the moderators will be along to tell us to take it to PMs shortly).

Your question was rhetorical and bad faith, so let’s not pretend like you were being the reasonable one in the exchange.
In other words you have nothing to have a go at him for today so you're bailing on even trying to answer it properly. No problem. No bad faith intended I just thought someone who's clearly articulate like yourself would be capable of balancing your views on him when he has a day that you can't really dig him out for. I guess your contempt for him is more deep rooted than I realised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.