Jude Bellingham

Bellingham has been shocking and club allegiance has fuck all to do with it.

His billy big bollocks attitude is there for all to see. He disrupts play by being too selfish, talking too many touches or going down blind alleys.
His petulance is going to cost us at some point, and finally, his attitude to the mere fact he thought he was being subbed was disgraceful and disrespectful to the rest of he teammates.
In a nutshell he’s an arrogant ****.

I have literally quoted where I had already answered your question.

Stop digging.

I have literally quoted where I had already answered your question, whilst you keep accusing me of not articulating my criticism of his performance today, and making bad faith attacks. You seem to be under the impression I “owe” you something, whilst you don’t even make the effort to read what I have already written.

Stop digging. This is my last response.
I'm.not digging. I just don't rate the response much but that's fine.

No more responses required.

On to the semis.

You've been a member since 2005 bit late to try that one, people comment on other people's posts shocker.

I think someone has a soft spot for Jude.
Sounds like you've gone into my bio rather than actually bothered to read any of the numerous posts I've made on this thread that have been as critical as they have positive about the kid.
And I'm the one who doesn't read posts properly apparently.

Thought he was solid today but nothing more. Specifically what annoys me about his game is he goes down like he is shot. Did it at the Etihad face down looking like he had a serious head injury, did it in ET today when he lay on the floor when England were attacking. Don’t like that quality in any player
And when he got up, he was running around as if the game had just started.

That’s not the behaviour I want to see in any player, let alone a City one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.