Jude Bellingham

In other words you have nothing to have a go at him for today so you're bailing on even trying to answer it properly. No problem. No bad faith intended I just thought someone who's clearly articulate like yourself would be capable of balancing your views on him when he has a day that you can't really dig him out for. I guess your contempt for him is more deep rooted than I realised.
If you aren’t responding in bad faith then I expect an apology. Happy to receive via PM so the thread can move on.

The fact that Bellingham can continue to start and stay on the pitch whilst clearly refusing to pass to Foden, no matter the situation, and refusing to be subbed after playing very poorly, tells you Southgate is only nominally manager of England.

Anyone that says Bellingham does not have an unhealthy control over the team is exceedingly naive.

He thinks he is bigger than the team and he won’t do anything that might let anyone potentially overshadow him, especially Foden.

If you aren’t responding in bad faith then I expect an apology. Happy to receive via PM so the thread can move on.
You're not getting an apology for anything. I'm asking a really simple question relating to his behaviour which you can't answer because you know he's not stepped out of line with his antics today.

Do you honestly think Southgate is so meek that he backs down within 2 seconds of Bellingham number coming up on the board and Bellingham told him i ain't coming off? Is that seriously what you believe happened there?
And this thing that Bellingham refuses to pass to Foden? Madness statement. They interchanged plenty throughout the game just not to any great effect because they've not been used together like that before so couldn't quite get each other involved in damaging enough areas.

So no. An apology is most definirely not forthcoming but I'll leave it now because we're clearly at opposite ends of the spectrum regards bellingham today.

you aren’t responding in bad faith then I expect an apology. Happy to receive via PM so the thread can move on.

Thought he was solid today but nothing more. Specifically what annoys me about his game is he goes down like he is shot. Did it at the Etihad face down looking like he had a serious head injury, did it in ET today when he lay on the floor when England were attacking. Don’t like that quality in any player
I noticed that all tournament so far with him, but to be fair, he’s not on his own.
It’s ruining the tournament for me.
If this is the professional game nowadays, I lament the days of old. It’s not the game I played.
Every team is at it, without exception.
Most often, not even a touch on a player and they are going down clutching their face.

It’s embarrassing to call it part of the game and the commentary teams are excusing it.

I watch, Gaelic football, hurling, rugby and then see this crap play acting and it goes beyond embarrassing.

They are all at it. It’s coached.

You're not getting an apology for anything. I'm asking a really simple question relating to his behaviour which you can't answer because you know he's not stepped out of line with his antics today.

Do you honestly think Southgate is so meek that he backs down within 2 seconds of Bellingham number coming up on the board and Bellingham told him i ain't coming off? Is that seriously what you believe happened there?
And this thing that Bellingham refuses to pass to Foden? Madness statement. They interchanged plenty throughout the game just not to any great effect because they've not been used together like that before so couldn't quite get each other involved in damaging enough areas.

So no. An apology is most definirely not forthcoming but I'll leave it now because we're clearly at opposite ends of the spectrum regards bellingham today.

you aren’t responding in bad faith then I expect an apology. Happy to receive via PM so the thread can move on.
I have literally quoted where I had already answered your question, whilst you keep accusing me of not articulating my criticism of his performance today, and making bad faith attacks. You seem to be under the impression I “owe” you something, whilst you don’t even make the effort to read what I have already written.

Stop digging. This is my last response.

Thought he was solid today but nothing more. Specifically what annoys me about his game is he goes down like he is shot. Did it at the Etihad face down looking like he had a serious head injury, did it in ET today when he lay on the floor when England were attacking. Don’t like that quality in any player
He's not growing out of that while he's in Spain I'm afraid. Not a great trait of his but he's hardly on his own with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.