Jude Bellingham

He's given all those posters who hate England an excuse to hate England by saying they hate some of the players namely Bellingham.

I love England but even I hate England when he's playing, and Kane should get to fuck too :)
I don’t love nor hate England. I just want City players to do well for their country.

Back in the '70s, I wanted Scotland to beat England, because there were more City players - Asa and Willie - in the Scotland team than in England's.

So, if it’s John, Kyle and Phil against Nathan, I will be supporting England.

Bless Mrs Bollo’s heart. While watching Bellend’s shenanigans yesterday she bellowed “there’s no ‘I’ in fucking team!”. When I pointed out that “fucking team” does indeed have an ‘I’, she replies, “OK then, there’s no ‘I’ in ****!”

She has an appalling potty mouth.
I like her , lol

I'm watching the England game here.

It's a real shame Bellingham didn't sign for Pep. He could be the new Toure if he would follow instructions.
Alas, he seems to think he's he finished article now. The boy has a lot to learn.

Remove Kane, put Gordon or eze on the right and have jude up top, the team would be decent.

I'm watching the England game here.

It's a real shame Bellingham didn't sign for Pep. He could be the new Toure if he would follow instructions.
Alas, he seems to think he's he finished article now. The boy has a lot to learn.

Remove Kane, put Gordon or eze on the right and have jude up top, the team would be decent.
New Toure?? He could have 3 careers under Pep and still not be fit to lace Yaya's boots.

Last edited:
You say that, but I think there is a player of quality in there, he desperately needs the right coach to bring it out.
If he carries on as he is he will become Carlton Palmer.
He just reminds me of pogba, a YouTube player, you watch his highlights on YouTube, he'll do a fancy flick, go on a few dribbles, hit a 40 yard pass to someone in acres of space, pop up with the odd goal, what a player he is. You watch him live and he does fuck all for 85 minutes

He just reminds me of pogba, a YouTube player, you watch his highlights on YouTube, he'll do a fancy flick, go on a few dribbles, hit a 40 yard pass to someone in acres of space, pop up with the odd goal, what a player he is. You watch him live and he does fuck all for 85 minutes
Exactly. You give Pogba to Pep and he would have been a monster. He had the tools, just no idea how to apply them.
Same with Bellingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.