Jude Bellingham

Bless Mrs Bollo’s heart. While watching Bellend’s shenanigans yesterday she bellowed “there’s no ‘I’ in fucking team!”. When I pointed out that “fucking team” does indeed have an ‘I’, she replies, “OK then, there’s no ‘I’ in ****!”

She has an appalling potty mouth.
Forgive me for saying so but I love Mrs Bollo ..

IMG_0369.gif

A player going down, holding his face, when it hasn’t even been touched, is possibly the action I hate most of all about the game.

It needs to be stamped out, and retrospective action taken to punish players who do it.
Lots of stuff these days like this in all aspects of the game. Pundits like the clown Shearer saying strikers should go down in the box when brushed against. I know I’m old fashioned but it’s called CHEATING!! Or was when I was younger. Heard Cascarino say on talkshite this weekend that players were called out for it by teammates when he was playing, just like us in our schools days. As you say, I would give an instant red for any CHEATING (simulation these days) and retrospective action if missed at the time.

If they did a Ballon d'Or for being the most detestable prick in the game he'd be a shoe in.

He actually makes it unpleasant to support England. It feels like even if they win the whole thing, first thing he'll do is stick two fingers up at the crowd. And Kane will be there gurning over his shoulder.

One of the most entitled, up his own arse dickheads to ever grace a pitch, and that's saying a lot in this sport.

If they did a Ballon d'Or for being the most detestable prick in the game he'd be a shoe in.

He actually makes it unpleasant to support England. It feels like even if they win the whole thing, first thing he'll do is stick two fingers up at the crowd. And Kane will be there gurning over his shoulder.

One of the most entitled, up his own arse dickheads to ever grace a pitch, and that's saying a lot in this sport.
He's like Beckham with more ability

He's like Beckham with more ability

Beckham was a team player on the pitch.

He may have been all about himself off the pitch, and still is, but Beckham was never a selfish prick on the pitch as far as I remember.

More ability? Debatable. Bellingham is possibly the worst passer of a ball I've seen for a supposed top player. Couldn't lace Beckham's boots in that regard.

Beckham was a team player on the pitch.

He may have been all about himself off the pitch, and still is, but Beckham was never a selfish prick on the pitch as far as I remember.

More ability? Debatable. Bellingham is possibly the worst passer of a ball I've seen for a supposed top player. Couldn't lace Beckham's boots in that regard.

Watched Bellingham play live 5 times and he has been bobbins, hyped up gobshite he is.

Last edited:
Watched Bellingham play live 5 times and he's been bobbins, hyped up gobshite he is.
The reaction, when his number went up yesterday, did it for me.

Even, as it proved to be, if it was incorrect, he should have started to make his way to the touch line without protest.

To be so far up his own arse to question the decision shows just what a self-absorbed twat he is.

The reaction, when his number went up yesterday, did it for me.

Even, as it proved to be, if it was incorrect, he should have started to make his way to the touch line without protest.

To be so far up his own arse to question the decision shows just what a self-absorbed twat he is.

He's given all those posters who hate England an excuse to hate England by saying they hate some of the players namely Bellingham.

I love England but even I hate England when he's playing, and Kane should get to fuck too :)

Beckham was overrated and underrated in equal measure.
Bellingham is just overrated, I’d take Beckham over him every day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.