Jude Bellingham

Going to be interesting watching him and Mbappe fighting to be the main man in the same areas.

He never sticks to his position and he never does the simple option of just passing.

What he probably hasn't figured out is just how bad it will get for him with le sulk slagging him off if he acts the bellend.

I give his ego a year before he is passed on to the scousers.

I don't like what Madrid have been moulding him into.

Not only has he turned into an utter mard arse who screams at the slightest contact but he holds onto the ball for way, way too long.

He also runs like a 45 year old and looks gassed after the hour mark.

Phenomenal talent but I really struggle to enjoy watching him outside of highlight reels.
Agree with your gassed after an hour mark ,I'm seeing a player like ,Owen ,Fowler Rooney etc over played whilst injured and won't forfill his potential and will be permanently injured mid twenties onwards .

Also goalkeepers who take a simple catch, land and 5 seconds later fall to the floor. Then breathe heavily for a while , stand up, dust themselves down, and then take 30 secs to distribute.

Should be treated as diving and time wasting. Two yellows and a red plus a penalty to the opposition.
Except Kyle walker v Atlanta away that was something else :+)

Still fooling the odd poster it seems.
Another largely anonymous game where the only things that stood out was his shit attitude, unwillingness to pick a simple pass a scowl at the bench when he thought he was coming off and finished off with a pen that some will cling onto as some kind of justification for their praise.

As City supporters who have witnessed his performances against us for RM , I suspect that the feelings against him as a player and an individual have only increased since watching his performances in this tournament.

He comes across as an entitled and arrogant individual, who doesn't play with a lot of discipline and one who totally believes the hype which surrounds him.

It's never going to happen after the years of constant hype that he has enjoyed, but it seems as though his best performances were actually whilst at Dortmund where he played more for the collective effort and now the problem is trying to get him to become a team player and not the star of the show every time he steps onto the pitch.

He reminds me of the current Ronaldo, without the proven success and achievements, ie a self-entitled ****.

There is self-confidence and belief in your own abilities , and there is outright arrogance, and the media have encouraged the latter imo, and it will be impossible to put the stopper back in this particular bottle.

Last edited:
As City supporters who have witnessed his performances against us for RM , I suspect that the feelings against him as a player and an individual have only increased since watching his performances in this tournament.

He comes across as an entitled and arrogant individual, who doesn't play with a lot of discipline and one who totally believes the hype which surrounds him.

It's never going to happen after the years of constant hype that he has enjoyed, but it seems as though his best performances were actually whilst at Dortmund where he played more for the collective effort and now the problem is trying to get him to become a team player and not the star of the show every time he steps onto the pitch.

He reminds me of the current Ronaldo, without the proven success and achievements, ie a self-entitled ****.

There is self-confidence and belief in your own abilities , and there is outright arrogance, and the media have encouraged the latter imo, and
th-458782702.jpg
...shall be unto him......

Go on then, finish!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.