Jude Bellingham

Tbf to him, he's young.

He's shown good flashes of being a top player. Clearly he doesn't lack confidence.

What he needs is to cut out the need to be the star man every time he gets the ball. Just do the simple stuff first. He needs to be more disciplined to stay in his role and position.

I just can't see him doing that and will be in a competitive battle with Mbappe to be the main man.
Serious question, not wumming you. When does someone stop being "young"? Where do you draw the line? 25?

Anyway; at this stage, 40 is young to me.

:-(

Tbf to him, he's young.

He's shown good flashes of being a top player. Clearly he doesn't lack confidence.

What he needs is to cut out the need to be the star man every time he gets the ball. Just do the simple stuff first. He needs to be more disciplined to stay in his role and position.

I just can't see him doing that and will be in a competitive battle with Mbappe to be the main man.

What I see is a player who could be a player but his ego very much gets in the way, he wants to be dominant in a side full of quality players and he found his level quickly.

Now he's trying too hard, he needed to be dropped for a game just to save himself from his own ego.

Serious question, not wumming you. When does someone stop being "young"? Where do you draw the line? 25?

Problem is they don't grow up nowadays as soon as they show some promis they have their hands held and don't live in the real world spoilt.
At 18 I was old enough to be in charge of a section ( 8 man patrol) serving in northern Ireland.
Sick of hearing about these young men being called kids.

Rant over

Lindgard got to 27 and was still being classed as a youngster to be fair….

My opinion is under 18 is young anything older and you’re an adult and playing for who he does you’d expect some maturity not the petulant behaviour he constantly shows.

Lindgard got to 27 and was still being classed as a youngster to be fair….

My opinion is under 18 is young anything older and you’re an adult and playing for who he does you’d expect some maturity not the petulant behaviour he constantly shows.
If it is mental age Lindgard will always be a toddler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.