Jude Bellingham

He has the air of a spoilt kid who has been told constantly how wonderful he is from a very early age, he obviously has talent but so do many other players. His "Who else" shout after scoring last week just shows me what a **** he is.
What did he even mean by Who else? I never understood that

As selfish as Ronaldo is, and there's no doubting that, I do believe he has a passion for Portugal to win. Look how animated and hyped up he was on the sidelines of the 2016 final, willing his team on like a captain should. I think right now he's just deluded thinking he can still do a job and it's hindering the team, but I've seen plenty in the past where I do believe he cares about seeing his country succeed too, alongside his own success.

I think Bellingham just wants Bellingham to succeed. I get the feeling he wouldn't give a shite the day after if England lost the final but he scored.
He'd want England to lose if he was benched for the final

Think he's been over played whilst injured by Dortmund,he struggles to complete 90 mins now,
After 60 mins goes and hides with the centre Half's .
If the game was 100 mins he would be in goal with Pickford .

@Joe Corrigan's Superstitions posted this in the media thread...

L'Equipe ratings are more like it. Phil best England player and joint best on the pitch. Bellingham 3/10 and joint worst.

1720708674108.png

... thought it worth re-quoting here.

Sometimes you wonder if you watched the same game as the 'experts' in the British

I don't understand. People on here have described him last night as awful, invisible and ineffectual.
My paper gives him an 8, and says he ran the midfield, and was inspirational.
Who do I believe?
Definitely not the paper lol that's a rating pre written by the sound of it.
For balance, this article gives Mainoo 6. I thought he was excellent especially first half alongside Phil who was a couple of inches away from having a proper worldie in a proper big game. The kind of worldie that King Jude could only dream of having on current form.

Just a thought: are the England side being more rigorously drug-tested than Real Madrid?

What did he even mean by Who else? I never understood that
I took it as a shortened version...

"who else was going to be able to do something miraculous and pull this team out of the shit when it was needed? Nobody, that's who! ME! It's all about ME! I am the best! Who else could've done that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.