Jude Bellingham

When I put his Madrid connections aside, everything I've heard him say when he's spoken has been alright (don't know about everything he's said as ive not heard it all). Seems intelligent for his age. Does perpetuate narratives and storylines whether rightly or wrongly when interviewed.
But maybe there is something to the perception that he may not see eye to eye with Foden. Watching the pregame scenes in the locker room when Foden walks in and he suddenly gets up and blocks his path without speaking to him seemed a little off to me (they sit next to each other). But maybe its just the paranoia of being on bluemoon.

When I put his Madrid connections aside, everything I've heard him say when he's spoken has been alright (don't know about everything he's said as ive not heard it all). Seems intelligent for his age. Does perpetuate narratives and storylines whether rightly or wrongly when interviewed.
But maybe there is something to the perception that he may not see eye to eye with Foden. Watching the pregame scenes in the locker room when Foden walks in and he suddenly gets up and blocks his path without speaking to him seemed a little off to me (they sit next to each other). But maybe its just the paranoia of being on bluemoon.
I saw that Bellingham block of Foden too, it's a narcissistic behavioural pattern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.