Jude Bellingham

No doubt the scapegoat should we dare lose this one. Another 100+ pages of saying how shit he is and how he’s a **** by the morning.
I would respond to this with a good faith response but you’d just tell me to “get fucked” like the other night in the England match thread, then claim I am just trying to shutdown an opinion I don’t agree with, whilst implying you always post in good faith and are never trying to wind up other posters.

I would respond to this with a good faith response but you’d just tell me to “get fucked” like the other night in the England match thread, then claim I am just trying to shutdown an opinion I don’t agree with, whilst implying you always post in good faith and are never trying to wind up other posters.

I do post in good faith whether you can accept that or not, apologies for the ‘get fucked’ reply but 2 minutes after England reach a final to read same old criticism of Southgate got the better of me whilst I was pretty much intoxicated.

I do post in good faith whether you can accept that or not, apologies for the ‘get fucked’ reply but 2 minutes after England reach a final to read same old criticism of Southgate got the better of me whilst I was pretty much intoxicated.
I believe you often post in good faith, but not always, like every other poster on here. And have lost respect for you for not being able to acknowledge that, even when specific instances of bad faith posts you have made are highlighted, including in this thread (the post I responded to is skirting the line; it’s not quite a wind up but I don’t think any rational observer would call it a “good faith” comment).

But I accept your apology for the “get fucked” response to my good faith reply to you the other night.

We don't even know if Bellingham or Kane have been picked for tonight's game yet.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.