Jude Bellingham

tent peg has won 2 trophies in 2 years at rags and i still think u could make an argument that hes crap

2 major finals mate, I will grant you that they've sent me to fucking sleep but they get the job done for Sir Gareth Of The Shires ;_

Can we all agree that Bellingham is a bit over elevated in the ability department. Mostly by a fawning media, but also by himself.
What he does bring is a presence and stature to the team, whether you like it or not. He worries opposing players and give them reason to double think.
We have other players like this, but his 'moments' have shown he can be the difference maker.
He's definite Marmite, some will hate and some will love. Looks like he's here to stay, though.
Personally, I've had enough of the slating. He might be a nob, but he's our nob... let's learn to live with it.

We don't even know if Bellingham or Kane have been picked for tonight's game yet.

giphy.gif
And we may never know…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.