Jude Bellingham

I’ve come to the conclusion that Bellingham would not last in a Pep side. He’d get the Ibra treatment within a year.
thought the same when watching him for over a year now...

arrogant and selfish on the pitch....not a team player..has talent but its all about him.....Madrid is the perfect club for him and I wouldnt want him anywhere near a city shirt or team.......

thought the same when watching him for over a year now...

arrogant and selfish on the pitch....not a team player..has talent but its all about him.....Madrid is the perfect club for him and I wouldnt want him anywhere near a city shirt or team.......

Madrid won't be the perfect club for him soon. All the focus and shine will be on Mbappe and the new Brazilian wonder kid Endrick

Bellingham will no longer be flavour of the month there. And on top of that, he'll be pushed back into a midfield role because of those attacking signings and they'll quickly see it's a downgrade from the likes of Kroos.

His stock will have dropped within 12 months.

Hold's onto the ball way too long, and lacks vision, he's nowhere close to being a top class 10/attacking midfielder.

This is my major gripe with him.. the only successful player that holds onto the ball for that long is Messi but he burts into dangerous areas at precisely the right time with a thousand touches a second and delivers pretty much every time so he is forgiven. Jude is not Messi.

In modern football players can’t simply hold onto the ball they need to move it on and move themselves into space where they can have an effect on the game again. It’s basics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.