Jude Bellingham

Same limitations as Gerrard. Tries to do it all himself. "Plays like a kid on the playground" is a nice way of saying he's a selfish **** who thinks he can dribble past six players and bang it in the top corner every time he gets the ball. Won't last long at Madrid, especially not when Mbappe turns up and wants to play where Bellingham is. Expect him to leave the Bernabeau with his tail between his legs in less than three years.

Everyone else played poorly but for Bellingham (and Kane) it was just that they were tired.

Untitled.jpg

Same limitations as Gerrard. Tries to do it all himself. "Plays like a kid on the playground" is a nice way of saying he's a selfish **** who thinks he can dribble past six players and bang it in the top corner every time he gets the ball. Won't last long at Madrid, especially not when Mbappe turns up and wants to play where Bellingham is. Expect him to leave the Bernabeau with his tail between his legs in less than three years.
Excellent

The game management from Luis de la Fuente at the start of the 2nd half In the face of adversity when Rodri got injured was astonishing. He dropped his defence deeper and pushed his wide players forward - thus stretching the game and giving his own team more space in the middle.
Suddenly England were in serious trouble and quickly conceded as a result.

The game management from Luis de la Fuente at the start of the 2nd half In the face of adversity when Rodri got injured was astonishing. He dropped his defence deeper and pushed his wide players forward - thus stretching the game and giving his own team more space in the middle.
Suddenly England were in serious trouble and quickly conceded as a result.
Game management what’s that? (I am asking for a friend called Gareth)

Just dont see what i keep getting told.

Thats 7/8 games now ive watched him and not seen anything to tell me hes anything near world class

And dont get me started on declan rice. Decidedly average describes him best
That lad Rodri some player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.