Jude Bellingham

Talkshite reporting that Bellingham bellowing to the bench last night to get Kane and Foden to “press more”

Don't much care for the arrogant Bellingham but He has a point Kane lazy fuck did no pressing jogged around like a 50 year old foden pressed a bit but not as much as bellingham Big problem was Kane and when anyone did press it wasn't as a team

Don't much care for the arrogant Bellingham but He has a point Kane lazy fuck did no pressing jogged around like a 50 year old foden pressed a bit but not as much as bellingham Big problem was Kane and when anyone did press it wasn't as a team
I thought Bellingham was part of the leadership team - shouldn't he have spoken/shouted at the players on the pitch, not at the bench

You thought Bellingham pressed effectively? Once he caught Carvajal on his heels and dispossessed him but other than that there were a few reckless lunges that could easily have got him carded and not much else. He was as culpable as anyone else for the press being ineffective. Nonsense for him to be shouting the odds at the bench for others not doing the pressing for him.

I must have watched a different game as I didn’t see Bellingham do anything apart from dive about, lose the ball, pass to Spain and hide in the middle of the other 21 players on the pitch.
Oh yeh he did try the same flick trick several times which again lost us the ball.

If that article is correct it's not a huge surprise his bestie is Alexander-Arnold another one with a massively over inflated opinion of himself. Also another who is seemingly not a great team player given he appeared to be taking the piss out of one of his teammates re. penalties at one stage of the tournament.

As for the whole joining the leadership team, what an absolute joke, plenty of faux leadership qualities on display for the cameras but in reality not even a team player let alone a leader. This whole hot-housing approach that has been taken to his career is, at least at one level, doing him no favours at all. No idea if it's too late for him or those around him to try and ground him a bit more, hope not.

I think Dortmund were glad to see the back of him....read this and the subsequent posts that follow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.