Jude Bellingham

You can tell on the pitch with the way he refuses to pass to anyone, doesn't want to be outshone, despite there being numerous better players in the squad.
There was a moment in the first half when he nicked the ball from Carvajal and Foden was unmarked in the area. All it needed was a simple (at this level) pass into Foden and he was one on one with the keeper. Bellend didn't even look at Phil. His ego is bigger than fake Renaldo but his talent is nowhere near elite level. I am glad we didn't buy him as I think he would have been angling for a move after two seasons and he wouldn't have fitted in to Pep's ethos.

Thing with Bellingham he gets applauded for holding onto the ball and buying a free kick but any fucker can see that all he needs to do is pass it but he just wants to do it all himself this is why he would be no good for us

The media and ex players have all played their part in building this kid up into the second coming and it’s gone to his head shows his immaturity.

Don't win the Balon dor this time he never will because he will be just another player for Madrid this season and in midfield! I predict the white hankies will be out for him

The media and ex players have all played their part in building this kid up into the second coming and it’s gone to his head shows his immaturity.

Which just demonstrates their lack of honesty and/or integrity, and why the media is not worth taking notice of .

There was a moment in the first half when he nicked the ball from Carvajal and Foden was unmarked in the area. All it needed was a simple (at this level) pass into Foden and he was one on one with the keeper. Bellend didn't even look at Phil. His ego is bigger than fake Renaldo but his talent is nowhere near elite level. I am glad we didn't buy him as I think he would have been angling for a move after two seasons and he wouldn't have fitted in to Pep's ethos.
Why is no one speaking about that one? Wasted opportunity. Absolutely no media talk nothing about that one. Could’ve gotten an assist but no he rather fails than makes Foden score. Foden wasn’t even mad he knew the pass wouldn’t come regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.