Jude Bellingham

If that article is correct it's not a huge surprise his bestie is Alexander-Arnold another one with a massively over inflated opinion of himself. Also another who is seemingly not a great team player given he appeared to be taking the piss out of one of his teammates re. penalties at one stage of the tournament.

As for the whole joining the leadership team, what an absolute joke, plenty of faux leadership qualities on display for the cameras but in reality not even a team player let alone a leader. This whole hot-housing approach that has been taken to his career is, at least at one level, doing him no favours at all. No idea if it's too late for him or those around him to try and ground him a bit more, hope not.
The "meeja" again should be held accountable..turning a young players head.."oh St Jude" (read 'friends' in betweeners style..your such a leader..clearly he isn't and his immaturity shines right through his attempts to be one.

Well when he thought his number came up for substitution we all saw his reaction maybe then that was the chance to knock him down from his pedestal

Agree that gave the power to bellend. A mistake with the board or not bellend should have started walking to the sidelines. To stand in the middle and not move was disrespectful to the management and his teammates.

The "meeja" again should be held accountable..turning a young players head.."oh St Jude" (read 'friends' in betweeners style..your such a leader..clearly he isn't and his immaturity shines right through his attempts to be one.

Not just the press/media also his pr team who thought that hey jude advert was a good idea. Fucking self center prick

Sits down with my brew this morning before work, opens up Facebook...the very first thing...the FIRST thing I see is a guardian article about ol' Jude and his habit of having holes down the back of his socks. 'Should we all follow Jude's trend?" they ask! Absolutely scraping the barrel for some sort of content around him after he's had a piss poor tournament and football didn't come home.

British media. Shambles. Absolutely desperate for whatever dogshit content they can come up with and attach his name to. It's sad.

Last edited:
I assume this is the incident with Schulz that is mentioned in the thread about him at Dortmund.

It's not even particularly a bad pass, he just can't control it.

I think he's 18 here. The attitude needed squashing a long time ago.

I understand frustration, and communicating to people when you want them to do something better - but a flat-out "you're shit" in the middle of a match is disrespectful and uncalled for.

Didn't know that clip. Jesus, it's actually a good pass! It's slightly behind him, but it's a swerving ball, over quite a long distance, and Kev himself could be forgiven for putting it slightly behind the player.
It's what I said in an earlier post — the guy's control is, in fact, poor. And he blames others for it. What an absolute tosser!

Sits down with my brew this morning before work, opens up Facebook...the very first thing...the FIRST thing I see is a guardian article about ol' Jude and his habit of having holes down the back of his socks. 'Should we all follow Jude's trend?" they ask! Absolutely scraping the barrel for some sort of content around him after he's had a piss poor tournament and football didn't come home.

British media. Shambles. Absolutely desperate for whatever dogshit content they can come up with and attach his name to. It's sad.
Plus the fact it's not jude's trend. Walkers been doing it for years.

Foden didn’t press as much as Bellingham? Absolute fucking nonsense
Yeah. It's bullshit and seems to stereotype "classic #10s" who don't contribute off-the-ball.

Foden's contribution to the attack might be debatable, but to say Foden doesn't press or run without the ball is nonsense. Foden consistently ranks among the top in distance covered for England over the tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.