Jude Bellingham

Yeah. It's bullshit and seems to stereotype "classic #10s" who don't contribute off-the-ball.

Foden's contribution to the attack might be debatable, but to say Foden doesn't press or run without the ball is nonsense. Foden consistently ranks among the top in distance covered for England over the tournament.
Foden didn’t have his best possible tournament but he ran the fucking bollocks of that preening twat Bellingham

I'd be surprised of that's true

He is an absolute knobhead, but I'm not sure he would be screaming at the manager at half time to take the captain off.

Seems a bit of an exaggerated story really. It's probably something like him moaning that the forwards all need to press more and Chinese whispers have turned it into him telling Southgate to hook Kane.
Either that or he is a gobby self obsessed ****

So much hatred for him. He isn't as good as the hype, but that's true of a lot of players. His touch and passing isn't great and it's his physicality and desire to go and deliver that's got him where he is. He's very young but he's of an age now where that's not going to be used as a reason to qualify poor performances for club or country. I think he was pretty poor overall, there was no real connection with Foden but he should never have been playing as a 10 behind someone as pointless as Kane. Foden struggled and so did Bellingham. He's a box to box player where his power can take him up and down the pitch and there's less reliance on having that quality touch or technique. He's got so much to learn still, but there are plenty in the squad who are miles off being where they need to be.

His relationship with Foden will either take time to develop or never will. Foden wants the ball to feet and his control is excellent. Bellingham needs to learn he can use Foden that way, but it's quite different from playing with Vinicius and Rodrygo who are more direct players. Foden needs to learn that Bellingham and Rice aren't Rodri and De Bruyne/Bernardo. They need the ball played to them more softly to control it. Their quality isn't at the level he's used to.

I'd be surprised of that's true

He is an absolute knobhead, but I'm not sure he would be screaming at the manager at half time to take the captain off.

Seems a bit of an exaggerated story really. It's probably something like him moaning that the forwards all need to press more and Chinese whispers have turned it into him telling Southgate to hook Kane.

I'm not didn't bellend try putting kane off in the CL game when kane was taking a penalty ? Bellend doesn't seem to have respect for anyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.