Jude Bellingham

I
Didn't know that clip. Jesus, it's actually a good pass! It's slightly behind him, but it's a swerving ball, over quite a long distance, and Kev himself could be forgiven for putting it slightly behind the player.
It's what I said in an earlier post — the guy's control is, in fact, poor. And he blames others for it. What an absolute tosser!
If he checked his run by one step instead of running full pelt with no control he might have been able to adjust and control it better himself as well. Silly sod.

Didn't know that clip. Jesus, it's actually a good pass! It's slightly behind him, but it's a swerving ball, over quite a long distance, and Kev himself could be forgiven for putting it slightly behind the player.
It's what I said in an earlier post — the guy's control is, in fact, poor. And he blames others for it. What an absolute tosser!
I don't know if anyone else caught the same thing.

In the final, Shaw put in a cross and Mainoo was in between him and Bellingham. Mainoo didn't know and made a slight (failed) touch. Bellingham wanted to turn and shoot (that thing that Gundo likes to do), and fucked up the technique entirely.

Bellingham proceeded to blame Mainoo for his own shortcomings - the ball trajectory didn't even swerve much, Bellingham just botched the execution.

I don't know if anyone else caught the same thing.

In the final, Shaw put in a cross and Mainoo was in between him and Bellingham. Mainoo didn't know and made a slight (failed) touch. Bellingham wanted to turn and shoot (that thing that Gundo likes to do), and fucked up the technique entirely.

Bellingham proceeded to blame Mainoo for his own shortcomings - the ball trajectory didn't even swerve much, Bellingham just botched the execution.
You'd think that, having been thrust into the spotlight from such a young age himself, Bellingham might have some empathy for Mainoo and perhaps react to something he tried that didn't come off with an arm around the shoulder and some encouragement. But no.

He's in the leadership team with a focus on representing the younger players, but there he is kicking off at a teenager for having the audacity to take a touch.

Had a go at Southgate at halftime for not taking Kane off according to ESPN. Whether you agree with the sentiment or not it’s not his place to voice that opinion about a teammate. Hard to imagine the fallout if that had been Walker or Foden demanding that the England captain be substituted.

Had a go at Southgate at halftime for not taking Kane off according to ESPN. Whether you agree with the sentiment or not it’s not his place to voice that opinion about a teammate. Hard to imagine the fallout if that had been Walker or Foden demanding that the England captain be substituted.

I'd be surprised of that's true

He is an absolute knobhead, but I'm not sure he would be screaming at the manager at half time to take the captain off.

Seems a bit of an exaggerated story really. It's probably something like him moaning that the forwards all need to press more and Chinese whispers have turned it into him telling Southgate to hook Kane.

If Southgate was a strong manager respected by all the team, Bellingham wouldn’t behave like the bellend that he has become. He would have been put in his place and hooked if he was not playing for the team. He was effectively given free rein to lord it over everyone else. He’s undoubtedly a very good player but without the appropriate guidance and discipline instilled by a respected strong manager he’s a fucking liability.

If Southgate was a strong manager respected by all the team, Bellingham wouldn’t behave like the bellend that he has become. He would have been put in his place and hooked if he was not playing for the team. He was effectively given free rein to lord it over everyone else. He’s undoubtedly a very good player but without the appropriate guidance and discipline instilled by a respected strong manager he’s a fucking liability.
Exactly this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.