Jude Bellingham

I got slated by a few on here when I said there is nothing about him that makes him special.
The amount of times he runs down a cul de sac trying to take on 3 and 4 players, loses it and then demands a free kick. THEN instead of jumping back up and getting the ball back he sits like a toddler in his own piss slapping the floor and having a tantrum.
He might get away with it at Madrid where the refs fall for it but he ain't getting none of it here.

At the moment he's the weak link in the team.

I got slated by a few on here when I said there is nothing about him that makes him special.
The amount of times he runs down a cul de sac trying to take on 3 and 4 players, loses it and then demands a free kick. THEN instead of jumping back up and getting the ball back he sits like a toddler in his own piss slapping the floor and having a tantrum.
He might get away with it at Madrid where the refs fall for it but he ain't getting none of it here.

Never thought there's anything special about him.

I think he's a pretty good all-around player and he does a lot of things pretty well but he doesn't really seem to excel at anything.

He had a bit of a purple patch for a few months but so have many players who were not elite players.

I don't even think what I'm saying is negative because there's nothing wrong with being a of 7 out of 10 in most departments type of player. Teams need players like that but he's not some massively gifted player the media want him to be.

Sits like a toddler in his own piss. Absolutely howling at that description, it's bang on.

I'm genuinely surprised there's so much negativity towards him if I'm honest.

He moved the Dortmund and won the Player of the Season. He's moved to Real and scored 19 goals in 28 games and won La Liga Player of the Season.

He plays with a real maturity about him and looks like a top class player. If he'd had joined us I'm sure we'd all be saying he's the best midfielder in the world.

He's been the only single player who's looked half decent for England in the Euros! Despite winning PoTS in Germany and Spain, being Real's best player and good for England we still have some people who think he's shite. Just bizarre!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.