Jude Bellingham

I'm genuinely surprised there's so much negativity towards him if I'm honest.

He moved the Dortmund and won the Player of the Season. He's moved to Real and scored 19 goals in 28 games and won La Liga Player of the Season.

He plays with a real maturity about him and looks like a top class player. If he'd had joined us I'm sure we'd all be saying he's the best midfielder in the world.

He's been the only single player who's looked half decent for England in the Euros! Despite winning PoTS in Germany and Spain, being Real's best player and good for England we still have some people who think he's shite. Just bizarre!
Real's best player, come on really?

He moved the Dortmund and won the Player of the Season. He's moved to Real and scored 19 goals in 28 games and won La Liga Player of the Season.

He plays with a real maturity about him and looks like a top class player. If he'd had joined us I'm sure we'd all be saying he's the best midfielder in the world.

He's been the only single player who's looked half decent for England in the Euros! Despite winning PoTS in Germany and Spain, being Real's best player and good for England we still have some people who think he's shite. Just bizarre!
I hope, for your sake, this is a clarkie.

Bluehammer got another account?

He's a good player but massively over hyped. Instead of choosing to play under the greatest, Pep, to learn his craft, he chose Madrid who have the league sewn up by mid April every season. It's easy street.

Never seen him control a game, ever. Why Southgate chose him as his 10 and jigsawed Phil around him (rather than the other way around) is mystifying.

He doesn't do enough showing (seeing the danger, reacting and giving his team-mates an easy "get out" option) for my liking and doesn't read the game especially well either.

Everything he does on the pitch appears to benefit his show reel rather than the actual match.

Overrated is an understatement IMO.

He would have had a season learning to play football under the greatest ever coach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.