Jude Bellingham

You are talking pure and absolute bollox displaying openly your bitterness. It was a wonder strike and one which may engineer an assault on winning the tournament. He struggles in the same way as most English players because of the limitations of the manager. Bellingham is well on the way to becoming a generational talent. I wish he wore the Blue Shirt.
We found @BlueHammer85 ‘s alt account!

You are talking pure and absolute bollox displaying openly your bitterness. It was a wonder strike and one which may engineer an assault on winning the tournament. He struggles in the same way as most English players because of the limitations of the manager. Bellingham is well on the way to becoming a generational talent. I wish he wore the Blue Shirt.
He’s at the right club.

He's completely the wrong sort of character for City's dressing room.
The new Paul Pogba. Real Madrid is the perfect club for him to pose at.

I must admit it's getting a bit fuckin stupid this hatred for Bellingham. There's posters on here who are absolutely fuckin crestfallen he's scored a wonder goal and kept us in the competition.
Yeah, the ones that actually care about England and don’t want a shitehousing, snide, prima donna as the face of England, a la Ronaldo with Portugal.

I don't, he's a petulant ****, just saw on the replay of his celebration it looked like he said "who else?".
Anyone you wanker!

Bellingham lives off running around the pitch lots, falling over and getting lots of free kicks, slapping the pitch lots and getting important goals.
And that's about it. He's anonymous for 90mins and gets motm for getting a 92nd minute winner.
Good player, not a great player. The fact he's at Madrid gets him off the hook 9 times out of ten whereas other players would get pummelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.