Jude Bellingham

Change of name from today.....21 year old Jude Bellingham now, I get the feeling he'll end up a precious young talent forever like that young Jessie fucker.

Have said this before, but there doesn't seem to be harmony within the England team.
Southgate was rightly praised for initially forging a strong team spirit, with no club cliques or prima donnas.
But, now "King" Harry, is no longer getting the media headlines and plaudits, there seems to be divisions.
As captain and an experienced player, he needs to enthuse and motivate the team, especially the younger players such as Bellingham, Saka, Rice and Foden. He does not do this.
But, I think Kane should never be the captain as he is too much of an individual player.
He wasn't even captain at Tottenham !
The lack of an on field leader allows Bellingham to play up and throw a strop, which he regularly does.
So Southgate needed, in my opinion, to select a stronger captain, before the tournament.
In the next knock-out game, Kane and Bellingham need to be subbed (and early enough to change the game) if they do not improve on previous performances.
However, will Southgate show any bottle and impose his authority ?
Walker

Have said this before, but there doesn't seem to be harmony within the England team.
Southgate was rightly praised for initially forging a strong team spirit, with no club cliques or prima donnas.
But, now "King" Harry, is no longer getting the media headlines and plaudits, there seems to be divisions.
As captain and an experienced player, he needs to enthuse and motivate the team, especially the younger players such as Bellingham, Saka, Rice and Foden. He does not do this.
But, I think Kane should never be the captain as he is too much of an individual player.
He wasn't even captain at Tottenham !
The lack of an on field leader allows Bellingham to play up and throw a strop, which he regularly does.
So Southgate needed, in my opinion, to select a stronger captain, before the tournament.
In the next knock-out game, Kane and Bellingham need to be subbed (and early enough to change the game) if they do not improve on previous performances.
However, will Southgate show any bottle and impose his authority ?
Southgate isn't even aware of what the problems are with this team. Not a chance he would drop Bellingham even if he has been arguably our worst player the last two games.

Saint Harry will be in the starting 11, so too Sako - who will be examining every blade of grass from close-up every couple of seconds. Pickford will play hoofball and then scream at his defenders if it goes out of play, Bellendingham will outdo the Tranny with his theatrics and trying to do everything himself, and when we come home empty handed our Phil will be the scapegoat and never play for his country again.

He's a lucky manager isn't he. He'll reach another late stage of a competition by not really playing anyone or playing what you could describe as exciting football. He's a by the book numbers man. Mind you, if they win it absolutely no one will give a shite. Win it playing like Greece and it won't matter. They'll all get to stand outside Downing Street and have a parade in London and they'll all get MBEs.

God fucking help us.

Well, if there's any legs in the idea that these players, Jude included, have been playing within themselves to save the best for the knockout games then today the tournament starts for real. They all have to turn up now. Bellingham has to start showing us now that he has the big game ability to match up to the hype around him. I hope he can.

Well, if there's any legs in the idea that these players, Jude included, have been playing within themselves to save the best for the knockout games then today the tournament starts for real. They all have to turn up now. Bellingham has to start showing us now that he has the big game ability to match up to the hype around him. I hope he can.
Wonder if he was saving the big game ability for Real Madrid in the CL for next year’s campaign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.