Jude Bellingham

I must admit it's getting a bit fuckin stupid this hatred for Bellingham. There's posters on here who are absolutely fuckin crestfallen he's scored a wonder goal and kept us in the competition.
Yep. Let’s face it Bellingham has the ability and the bollocks to be one of the best ever. Sadly he has outshone foden and some just can’t accept it

Supremely talented and an absolute knobhead

He's a cut or two above the Bellamy's of the past in the sense that, you love him when he plays for your club.

You are talking pure and absolute bollox displaying openly your bitterness. It was a wonder strike and one which may engineer an assault on winning the tournament. He struggles in the same way as most English players because of the limitations of the manager. Bellingham is well on the way to becoming a generational talent. I wish he wore the Blue Shirt.
This - for Foden. But unlike Jude the obscure, he works alone, out of position with useless Trippier to work with, who just stops & passes back every time.
I doubt Bellingham would become a generational talent if he had to play in the PL week in week out. He’d be suspended for much of it.
Yep. Can’t abide the arrogant, camera seeking s***

Yep. Let’s face it Bellingham has the ability and the bollocks to be world class. Sadly he has outshone foden and some just can’t accept it
Only because he gets to play in his favourite position every game simply because he’s not as versatile as Phil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.