Jude Bellingham

Saying he's a large reason we were losing in the first place is bloody harsh man lol he wasn't good but no one was. If you're not playing well but still got a moment of magic like that in you then it's easy to see why he's persisted with.
Too much being made of his supposed control over the team when it seems simply to me that there are too many players out of form and not delivering. Including our Phil aside aside a few half threatening set pieces.

Best thing for all concerned is England go out on Saturday, Southgate gets the boot and a more ambitious manager takes over who gets the best out of all the attacking talent in that squad. And Bellingham is part of that mix.
Pretty shit pov wanting your own country to go out. Sorry not intended at you, its just the way things are but still a bit shit.

Honestly can't see why you think he's so detrimental to the overall side? Explain if you can.
I have at length, in here, and in the match thread today, so feel free to read through.

His celebration for his goal gives a clear indication, among many other of his behaviours, that my perception is not without merit.

Pretty shit pov wanting your own country to go out. Sorry not intended at you, its just the way things are but still a bit shit.
I don't for one minute want England to go out but it's been painful to watch so far. The future of this side has to lie beyond Southgate if this football is the best he can get out of these players. He has to go whether we win the tournament or go out on Saturday because watching this brand of football doesn't bear thinking about long term. It would be a dreadful waste of all the attacking ability in this squad, and even including some of the lads left at home.

Great goal from the self confessed best player in the world,
No better than anyone else in that game apart from his goal as great as it was.
What can’t be denied is his theatrical dives and screams of pain and self entitlement of any decision he’s involved with.
It’s no coincidence fans of every forum say the same.
But we are through, the Swiss will be a tougher challenge for mouthgates dross

Good finish. Shite performance. He showed fuck all else, tonight, again.
He was no better or worse than anyone else on the pitch. If your form ain't great have you still got a big moment in you when it's needed? Bellingham stepped up and scored a goal that not many others in that squad are capable of. Lad deserves credit for that if nothing else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.