Jude Bellingham

I have at length, in here, and in the match thread today, so feel free to read through.

His celebration for his goal gives a clear indication, among many other of his behaviours, that my perception is not without merit.
I'm surprised we we ever interested in him. Suppose Balotelli was a bit similar.

I have at length, in here, and in the match thread today, so feel free to read through.

His celebration for his goal gives a clear indication, among many other of his behaviours, that my perception is not without merit.
Have you commented much on his football or just gone on about the prima Donna diving cheating egotistical side of him that's dominated a lot of the comments I've seen from you about him?
I'm not bothered one bit if he has a big ego. He's 21 and played a big part in a good season for Real madrid, and up to now has provided the stand out moments for England in this euros so far even if his overall performance has been below par.

Have you commented much on his football or just gone on about the prima Donna diving cheating egotistical side of him that's dominated a lot of the comments I've seen from you about him?
I'm not bothered one bit if he has a big ego. He's 21 and played a big part in a good season for Real madrid, and up to now has provided the stand out moments for England in this euros so far even if his overall performance has been below par.
Yes.

He was no better or worse than anyone else on the pitch. If your form ain't great have you still got a big moment in you when it's needed? Bellingham stepped up and scored a goal that not many others in that squad are capable of. Lad deserves credit for that if nothing else.
Maybe if he we had a cohesive midfield due tk his absence we wouldn’t have needed a 95
Minute equaliser

He takes up other peoples space. His free role is a disaster. Takes way too many touches and often ignores easy passes then loses it. He’s been shit. Scored a worldy though.
He doesn't always make the right choices with the ball but that's a classic trait of a young player with a lot to learn still. But he was one of the few out there who did make some driving runs forward with the ball to put their defence on the back foot. And of course the goal was special. No other word for it.
No denying he's not been great overall but no one has. End of the day without his goals we wouldn't be in the quarters. The stick he gets on here is as unwarranted as a lot of the hype that's behind him elsewhere.

End of the day without his goals we wouldn't be in the quarters. The stick he gets on here is as unwarranted as a lot of the hype that's behind him elsewhere.

If waistcoat hadn't have played him and Harry Hotspur we wouldn't had needed a last gasp goal.

Maybe if he we had a cohesive midfield due tk his absence we wouldn’t have needed a 95
Minute equaliser
And what does a cohesive midfield look like in your opinion? And how do you excuse the absolute bombscare of a defence that we have that consists of lads in walker and stones who have played together for years? Is that Bellinghams fault as well? Find it bizarre in the extreme that the issues all over this squad are being pinned on the one lad who even if off form himself has contributed more than anyone else to us still being in this tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.