Jude Bellingham

Fucking hell, I didn’t think I could consider him a bigger twat, but he found a way.
This doesn't do him any favours tbf. Get it he's feeling himself after such a brilliant goal but we've just gone life and death with bloody Slovakia. A bit of humility and recognition that we've got away with one wouldn't give amiss here.

This doesn't do him any favours tbf. Get it he's feeling himself after such a brilliant goal but we've just gone life and death with bloody Slovakia. A bit of humility and recognition that we've got away with one wouldn't give amiss here.
This we agree on. And this is an example of why I see him quickly going the way of Ronaldo.

For those that want to watch an actual world class midfielder that dominates games, helps his team be greater than the sum of it’s parts, but doesn’t make everything about himself, Spain v Georgia has kicked off
There's not a midfielder on the planet that I would swap for Rodri. Unassuming and truly elite. Proven over a good number of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.