Jude Bellingham

Bellingham is not a number 10 really. He is more like an old-fashioned box-to-box midfielder. I think Southgate plays him in the wrong position just like he does with most of the team. There is no reason why a 4-3-3 formation with Bellingham, Rice, and Foden as the 10 would not work really well if it was supported by pacy wingers and fullbacks. I think Bellingham and Foden are totally different players and should be able to complement each other.

He’s not played as a box to box midfielder for a while though, Ancelotti uses him as a false nine or an attacking midfielder in front of a two or three.

He can do that because of the midfielders Real have behind him. We haven’t got that.

Arrogance personified

The Real Madrid fans will bring him crashing down.

He already went off the boil in the second half of the season but they tolerated it. Now they have their new toy in Mbappe, they won't be all over Bellingham and they'll turn on him when his from dips...

Can see it coming a mile off. We saw them do the same with Bale and he was 10x the player Bellingham is.

Last edited:
Seen all this hype before with an individual within an England squad at a tournament, being the saviour or meant to be and always ends in a bad way, mainly a red card

I give you Beckham and Rooney, this **** will be the same and a red will come his way to fuck the team, can see it now

I'd comfortably have the duo-former over the latter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.