Jude Bellingham

Is it just us blues that have this hatred for him ?
Or is it quite wide spread not being on the media things I have no idea
I would like to believe it's wide spread but I just checked the euro 2024 thread on RAWK and I have to say, they really don't care about it. One or two posts calling him a wanker, surprisingly most of the posters there acknowledge his contributions, while some feel like the criticism targeted at the team has been OTT and they want him to go off social media for his own good. A bit confusing tbh as you would think the dippers would want nothing more than for the team to fail.

I understand we all want Phil to shine in this competition, but the bitter posts I've seen here targeted at a 20 year old kid just isn't a good look. It's like people are slowly transforming into the idea that they have about the dippers. It's just a young kid doing his part in a below average team. Let him play.

I would like to believe it's wide spread but I just checked the euro 2024 thread on RAWK and I have to say, they really don't care about it. One or two posts calling him a wanker, surprisingly most of the posters there acknowledge his contributions, while some feel like the criticism targeted at the team has been OTT and they want him to go off social media for his own good. A bit confusing tbh as you would think the dippers would want nothing more than for the team to fail.

I understand we all want Phil to shine in this competition, but the bitter posts I've seen here targeted at a 20 year old kid just isn't a good look. It's like people are slowly transforming into the idea that they have about the dippers. It's just a young kid doing his part in a below average team. Let him play.
Cheers blue
I realise he is an arrogant little shit and his antics prove this.
And a lot of the hatred on here is the fact Phil is not playing in his natural position.
I am one of his biggest detractors and I still don't really know why

Average player with great PR machine behind him.
An utter knob who although scored a great goal, which helped us get through, but will cost us against tougher opponents as he’ll get a red card with his petulant antics.
See Beckham, Rooney before him. Thinks the whole game is about himself and his comments in that interview were a disgrace, the cunts not worked hard once that I’ve seen him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.