Jude Bellingham

Is it just us blues that have this hatred for him ?
Or is it quite wide spread not being on the media things I have no idea
It would appear so. Pathetic, really. If Phil was having a good tournament the tone of this thread would be entirely different. As it goes, he's having a stinker and it's everybody's fault but his own. Bitterness is coming to the fore regards Bellingham; he's overrated, he's average (hilarious), he's the reason everybody else looks subdued. Meanwhile, in the real world, Pep wanted him, Ancelotti chose him as a mainstay in a double winning team, and he's the reason we're in the quarter finals. Whose opinion to trust? Those on here frothing with jealousy, or two of the greatest managers in history?

Go figure.

What the hell was he moaning about the fans for? ‘We’ve worked hard in training’ what a knob.

I think his main point as a highly paid footballer is if the team plays crap he deserves an arm around the shoulder, if he scores he deserves a wrap around. At the end of the day he works hard in training sniff which is quite rare for footballers I believe.

Remember team Jude is there for you and you better bloody appreciate it however it goes. How many footballers do you know that go to training and can be bothered to even turn up for a tournament?

If there was a gofundme for his expenses I would certainly contribute. No one likes running about ffs.

I understand we all want Phil to shine in this competition, but the bitter posts I've seen here targeted at a 20 year old kid just isn't a good look. It's like people are slowly transforming into the idea that they have about the dippers. It's just a young kid doing his part in a below average team. Let him play.

But he's not just a young kid doing his part is he? He's essentially the figurehead of a business that is highly effective in it's PR and branding most of which has got fuck all to do with the actual playing of the game.

I realise that we are not going back to the days when players got on the same bus as the fans to get to the match. However I think some of the backlash is not to do with him per se.but the circus driven by the press for which he is the poster boy.

When you add to that the fact he is arrogant it's hardly surprising people find him unlikeable. I don't blame him for that as much as the people around him and specifically Birmingham City. It's a matter of record that they fed/encouraged the billy big bollocks behaviour to both ensure he wasn't a shrinking violet in a dressing room of older players and to therefore accelerate his progress for their needs both playing and financial.

It's a symptom of modern life, style over substance. Social media has encouraged half the fucking planet to behave as if they are their own personal brand and footballers have led the way with this.

Phil seems to be about the football not the brand and he doesnt seem to have the same kind of machine behind him. (In fairness his Mum would probably be up for windmilling the press box but that's not the kind of PR we are talking about). I think this contrast and the way it effects how the two are perceived is the thing that grates.

So personally my own antipathy towards him is more what the situation says about modern football.

The “who else” he said when he scored tells you all you need to know about this guy, believes in his own hype which is great, and the confidence (arrogance) is sometimes a great trait to have, well if you see the job through that is

Like I’ve said before (only based on one live game) but when at City last season he was absolutely gash, a bit like he’s been majority of this tournament but will be lauded as a legend if England win this thing, however I’ll stick to the point I made earlier today, he’s a red card away from being a bigger wanker than he actually is which will take some beating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.