Jude Bellingham

I remember all them years ago when Ronaldo did that wink to Rooney as he was sent off - England fans all frothing with outrage , so easily wound up. I thought to myself I wish we had a player with some fucking arrogance and ego about him - it might actually make the difference for us to win something. We’ve lacked a player with this attitude for decades, always been too nice.
Attitude definitely not fit to lace Ronaldos boots

Is it just us blues that have this hatred for him ?
Or is it quite wide spread not being on the media things I have no idea
Partly driven by him keeping Foden away from his natural position. Both him and Foden have been equally ineffective, due to the numbskull calling himself a football manager, yet only Bellingham gets all the adulation from the media.

We Blues know how good Foden is, but he has been made to look poor under that useless manager, in order to accommodate Bellingham.

The other fans don't share a strong as hatred towards Bellingham as us, probably because some of these fans really hate Foden for some odd reasons and would probably love to see Foden kicked out of the squad.

IMO, Foden should just do a Ben White and quit England. Let the rest continue playing Waistcoat's tepid, uninspiring and underachieving football. Should've just spent the rest of the break with his newborn, start the new season fresh, and show the England fans what they've been missing. The England squad doesn't deserve Foden.

Is it just us blues that have this hatred for him ?
Or is it quite wide spread not being on the media things I have no idea
Only looked on RAWK but there is the same resentment for him on there by some posters.

Interesting he was linked with both us and Liverpool but chose Madrid, and now some fans of both us and Liverpool can’t stand him.

It’s nailed on that Phil will be dropped for Saturday, shouldn’t be the only one like, but yea can see it now, I’m same as you but the players love it playing for the country and I dunno why it’s turgid shite every game
Southgate mollycoddles and keeps it a nice, cozy camp, which seems to be all he's good for. Thus, they'd be willing to play ineffectual, boring shite, whilst underachieving tournament after tournament.

Why not really? Nice vacation in Germany, go back to the dresser after a match and have your gaffer tell you how hard you've worked, how well you've done, despite playing like shite for 90mins. Keep the warm feelings going.

If Southgate is a miserable bastard in the dresser, guarantee there'd be a revolt from the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.