Jude Bellingham

It's really embarassing how many people on here did a 180 as soon as he signed for Real.

That's fans forums for you, and after all this is a City forum, so more than obvious that would happen, like when the giddiness started when a lot thought Ronaldo was coming, not me personally like, I was as glad as Ronaldo not coming as I was Sterling leaving, but we've done that one, but I'm sure you have heard of the term fickle, and that is what fans will always be, and you know it, so to call it embarrassing, is, well, embarrassing

Southgate mollycoddles and keeps it a nice, cozy camp, which seems to be all he's good for. Thus, they'd be willing to play ineffectual, boring shite, whilst underachieving tournament after tournament.

Why not really? Nice vacation in Germany, go back to the dresser after a match and have your gaffer tell you how hard you've worked, how well you've done, despite playing like shite for 90mins. Keep the warm feelings going.

If Southgate is a miserable bastard in the dresser, guarantee there'd be a revolt from the players.

No revolt needed though is there, he's gone at the end of the tournament whether with the trophy or not

Its quite childish the emotions around Jude. He isnt shit. Unfortunately.
There have been lots of brilliant players who were total arseholes. Think of Tevez, Ronaldo for starters. Bellingham is unlikeable. Personally I think he is also overrated but he could develop into a world class player with the right support and guidance. That goal last night was sensational but it was more than just skill. Love him or hate him but Bellingham has incredible resilience to deliver that goal at that moment.

Didn’t watch him for Madrid apart from our games, but even the Spanish say he was great first half if the season, average the rest, so basically he’s been average since January, wheras Phil has been good all season. I guarantee Phil is dropped for the quarter finals and I’d be happy with that, rest him for our season, couldn’t give a shit if he ever played for England again.
unfortunately I believe he would. We want a happy Phil playing for City and all this shite will not be doing him much good. Phil's whole game is based on fast, accurate passing among technically gifted players. It must be difficult to go from Peps well drilled system to this shambles. He looks demoralised.

unfortunately I believe he would. We want a happy Phil playing for City and all this shite will not be doing him much good. Phil's whole game is based on fast, accurate passing among technically gifted players. It must be difficult to go from Peps well drilled system to this shambles. He looks demoralised.
To be fair they all do

No revolt needed though is there, he's gone at the end of the tournament whether with the trophy or not
The players would be jaded with Southgate alot earlier than this tournament, if he was a nasty **** in the dresser.

Doesn't matter in the end though. The FA would just hire the next yes man and the cycle continues. Probably England fans can hope the next yes man would at least be more entertaining on the pitch.

Problem I have with Jude is how ineffective he is in the games ( and I am talking for the last 4 months, not just the Euros) but he is carrying himself like he has been influencial. He needs to stop talking in pressers as he is coming across as a bit of a K**b.

There is no doubting his ability but I do not think he is suited in the 10 role, he needs to drop deeper. All his best work was done from a deeper position where he was driving with the ball. It is so obvious this is the change Southgate needs to make and this will bring Foden into the centre but I feel like he doesn't want to do it as its 'what everyone wants'. It feels like he is too stubborn, doesn't want to be told that this was the issue all along.

We will limp to the final and then get played off the park by the Spanish IMO.

The players would be jaded with Southgate alot earlier than this tournament, if he was a nasty **** in the dresser.

Doesn't matter in the end though. The FA would just hire the next yes man and the cycle continues. Probably England fans can hope the next yes man would at least be more entertaining on the pitch.

They have looked jaded mate from the start of the tournament, scraping results, which could, and I hope does, lead them to winning the whole thing, chance now all of a sudden anyway to do just that.

As for the next yes man, don't see an orderley queue being formed for that neither just yet do you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.